Your First Appointment
Getting ready for your first appointment? Here’s what you need to know.
Your first appointment is all about getting to know you, your habits, and your pain.
We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Instead, we want to understand your unique situation and your unique goals, so we can build a customized plan and figure out exactly long it will take to get you to your pain-free future.
You’ll work with one dedicated therapist, who will follow your progress and support you for your whole journey towards full mobility.
How to prepare for your first appointment:
- Download and fill out the new patient paperwork and any additional forms we request.
- If you’re able to, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. The appointment itself will take about 1 hour.
- Wear clothes that make you feel comfortable, and give you a full range of motion.
- Bring your health insurance information with you. If you have a prescription for physical therapy from your healthcare provider, please bring that as well.
- Bring your braces, splints, or crutches (if you have them) as well.