Evidence In Motion (EIM)’s Residency programs are designed to facilitate the growth of practitioners as physical therapists skilled in orthopaedic, sports, and neurologic physical therapy. The programs are about developing a sound and up-to-date knowledge base in orthopaedic, sports, or neurologic physical therapy practice, how to apply it in clinical practice, and developing the skills required to keep it current.
Graduates will have a strong base of knowledge of evidence-based practice, orthopaedic manual therapy techniques, sports physical therapy competencies, or neurologic physical therapy competencies as well as advanced medical screening and radiology. The program produces highly skilled, autonomous practitioners with an increased ability to provide care to patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
Whether you’re a recent graduate from a DPT program or you’re a few years out of school, EIM’s Residency program is a great way to launch (or re-launch) your career and set you on a path of lifelong learning and professional development.
Redbud is a preferred Hosted Clinical Residency Site. The Hosted Residency model allows for a competitive resident salary with fully subsidized tuition.
EIM’s APTA Credentialed Orthopaedic Residency Program consists of 18 months filled with intensive distance learning, online courses, hands-on training, and clinical practice hours. EIM Orthopaedic Residents:
- Grow their confidence to effectively evaluate and treat patients
- Gain a strong knowledge of evidence-based practice, manual therapy techniques, and advanced medical screening and radiology
- Position themselves to achieve OCS Certification upon completion of the program
EIM’s 18-month APTA Credentialed Sports Residency Program is a combination of online learning, hands-on courses, and athletic venue hours. Sports PT Residents:
- Increase their confidence to provide care to patients with athletic injuries
- Achieve a strong knowledge of preventative and rehabilitative evidence-based sports therapy that can be immediately applied to practice
- Position themselves to achieve SCS Certification upon completion of the program
To learn more about completing an Orthopaedic, Sports, or Neurologic Residency at Redbud, or to learn how to apply, please visit www.EvidenceInMotion.com or contact Kahn Nirschl, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT (email@example.com).