Types of Treatment
Research suggests that four out of every five people have lower back pain at some point in their lives and 13 million Americans see their doctor each year looking for relief from chronic lower back pain. If you’re tired of temporary fixes for your pain or overwhelmed by the prospect of surgery, there are other options. Up to 79% of people find physical therapy an effective alternative to surgery.
Physical therapy is often the most effective—and non-invasive—treatment for back pain. Our Redbud therapists are experts in the non-surgical treatment of back injuries. We help patients recover using hands-on physical therapy and supervised, targeted exercise while also fending off future problems.
You might benefit from therapy if you have:
- Acute and chronic lower back and neck pain
- Muscle-tension headaches
- Pain extending into the arms or legs
- General arthritic back complaints
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Work-related back pain
- Recently had back surgery
Who Benefits From Back Pain at Redbud Physical Therapy?
- Patients who have acute and chronic low-back and neck pain, muscle-tension headaches, pain extending into the arms or legs, general arthritic spine complaints, lumbar spinal stenosis, and work-related spine pain may benefit from physical therapy at Redbud PT. In addition, post-surgery physical therapy is critical for successful and faster recovery from operations such as laminectomy and fusion.
The path to healing might be quicker than you expect.
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Great service, very knowledgeable. I am progressing faster than I thought I would.
I love this place. They make getting stronger and physically better incredibly easy. It’s good to enjoy working this hard!
Redbud is a relaxing environment and a great team. If you must go to therapy – this is a great place to go!
From my initial visit to my very last PT session, everyone at Redbud PT was welcoming, helpful, and professional.
Redbud has an excellent staff, they know their business and show great concern for their patients.