Types of Treatment
For patients that experience severe cases of the COVID-19 virus, getting back on your feet might be the first step to fully recovering from the virus.
Our post-COVID treatment protocol is designed to assist those patients who have gone through a COVID-19 infection and sustained significant impairment in muscle strength, cardiovascular issues, decreased lung capacity, pain and weakness causing balance, endurance, and altered walking abilities.
Our Program Includes:
- Providing the patient with the newest research about their condition
- Developing an individualized approach to help patients understand how to manage their own symptoms
- Educating patients about activity modification and energy conservation
- Upper and lower body strengthening
- Aerobic conditioning
- Respiratory exercises
- Balance and positioning awareness
- Individualized evaluation and function assessment
- Manual therapy of the chest, spine, and extremities
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFRT)
For more information about insurance coverage or to find out if you are a candidate for post-COVID therapy, call us today!
Here's what some of our patients had to say
Great service, very knowledgeable. I am progressing faster than I thought I would.
I love this place. They make getting stronger and physically better incredibly easy. It’s good to enjoy working this hard!
Redbud is a relaxing environment and a great team. If you must go to therapy – this is a great place to go!
From my initial visit to my very last PT session, everyone at Redbud PT was welcoming, helpful, and professional.
Redbud has an excellent staff, they know their business and show great concern for their patients.